27th–28th September 2016 / Ljubljana, Slovenia
European Green Capital 2016
The 2-day international conference will bring together award-winning green destinations from around the world, representatives of sustainable hospitality, providers of green business solutions as well as governmental and non-governmental institutions active in the field of planning sustainable policies.
Global Green Destinations Day offers a meeting platform to make new connections, build strategic partnerships and join international networks aiming to promote a brighter, more sustainable future in travel and tourism. Would you like to present your green solution? Join the Top 100 Sustainable Destinations or Top 10 Green Solutions contest.
The event offers a varied programme, which includes:
– round table meetings and workshops on sustainable forms of development of destinations, sustainable hotel management, green programmes and green marketing
– Top 100 Sustainable Destinations 2016 award ceremony
– Top 10 Green Solutions award ceremony
– Quality Coast-, Quality Destination- and Slovenia Green certifications
– best providers of green infrastructure and technologies.
Some of the most exciting parts of the programme are the special study tours, which will enable participants to experience the best green experiences in Slovenia, one of the greenest countries in the world.
Celebrate World Tourism Day in Ljubljana, the European Green Capital 2016 by joining the most prestigious event for green and responsible tourism.