2 June 2016, 14.00 – 15.30 CET
Where to find and how to access the money needed to invest in sustainable blue projects? This webinar will cover the major ways to fund projects in blue economy and show how project promoters can combine different funding sources.
Experts will be on call to answer questions on:
– European Investment Plan for Europe (EFSI)
– European Structural Investment Funds and the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund
– Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
– Funding for marine research and innovation
Languages: all presentations will be in English but during the Q&A session you can send in your questions also in French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Greek and Bulgarian.
Send your questions:
– By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– On Twitter to @EU_MARE using the hashtag #EUGreenWeek
– Green Week: www.greenweek2016.eu
– Directorate-General for Maritime Affairs and Fisheries: ec.europa.eu/maritimeaffairs