The organisers of the second biennial European Climate Change Adaptation Conference (ECCA 2015) have announced the final programme for the three-day conference, 12-14 May 2015 in Copenhagen. The conference will cover a range of issues related to climate adaptation under the theme, ‘Integrating climate adaptation action in science, policy, practice and business’. The conference will also feature a commercial exhibition for the business community, as well as three State of Green Tours to see innovative local adaptation activities in action in Copenhagen.
EUCC is participating through on oral and two poster presentations that focus on the European and Circum-Arctic by Magdalena Muir, Advisory Board Member, Climate.
- Considering Resource Development and Use in the Bering, Beaufort and Chukchi Seas in the Context of Adaption Actions for a Changing Arctic
- Circum-Arctic and Polar Opportunities for Integrated Energy, Heat, and Water, and Role of Renewable Energy and Combined Heat and Power in Adapting to and Mitigating Arctic Climate and Other Changes
- Indigenous Participatory Engagement in Circum-Arctic Adaptation Through the Arctic Council and National Structures and Processes
Registration closes May 11, and payment may occur on site.
Further information available through :
- Conference Website http://ecca2015.eu/
- The Final Programme http://www.ecca2015.eu/images/ECCA_Program_Final.pdf or attached pdf
- The Book of Abstracts http://ecca2015.eu/images/ECCA_Abstract_book.pdf or attached pdf
- Details on Poster Sessions http://ecca2015.eu/poster-sessions or attached pdf
- The final programme
- The book of Abstracts
- Details on Poster Sessions