Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Draft programme [136 KB]
Capitalising on the success of the first edition of the stakeholder conference held in Bucharest on 30 January 2014, this year the forum will team up with maritime practitioners and entrepreneurs of the Black Sea to discuss how they can achieve their maximum potential, and generate sustainable economic and social benefits in the coastal areas.
To this effect, dedicated working sessions will seek ideas on:
- how to better connect maritime businesses,
- how to diversify and improve tourism offer in the coastal areas,
- where research can shape business and vice versa,
- how to reduce conflicts for space when developing maritime activities,
- how to use the sea in a sustainable manner.